WordPress is by far the most popular and widely used Content Management System (CMS) in the world. And with over 30% of websites using it, it’s not surprising that it has become such a popular platform. But what if you could login into your WordPress admin account from anywhere? This would mean that you don’t have to remember your username or password or even have access to your computer in order to manage your site! In this guide we will show you how to get a WordPress Admin login URL then go over some reasons why you should use it.
What is a WordPress Admin login URL?
A WordPress Admin login URL is a URL that you can use to login into your WordPress Admin account. You can use this URL in your browser and type it in or you can copy and paste it into a desktop application to login into your WordPress Admin account.
How to get your WordPress Admin login URL?
- Easiest way is to add /wp-admin to the end of your website URL.
- Open your browser, and press CTRL+O to open the URL bar.
- Copy the URL located in the box that pops up.
- Paste it into your browser’s address bar, then hit Enter on your keyboard.
- Click on “Log In” in the upper right corner of your screen.
Why use the WordPress Admin login URL?
Here are some of the reasons why you should use the WordPress Admin login URL to login and access your website’s dashboard from anywhere:
- You can easily access your WordPress admin panel from anywhere. This means that if you’re away from home or at the office, you can still take care of any urgent issues on your website without having to wait until you get back. This also makes it easy for someone else to help out with maintaining their client’s website when they’re not around (if they have access).
What is the fastest way to login into WordPress?
There are several ways to login into your WordPress Admin account. The fastest way is through a URL, which can be added to your browser or mobile device.
To add the URL to your browser:
- Go to Settings > General in Chrome and select “Add new search engine.”
- In the Name field, enter something like “My WordPress Login” and type https://yourwebsiteurl/wp-login.php?action=lostpassword into the Keyword field (without quotes). Then click Save. To open this site from now on, simply type mywordpresslogin into Chrome’s address bar (or whatever other browser you’re using) and hit Enter or Return on your keyboard!
To add the URL to an Android phone or tablet:
- Go to Settings > Applications > Default Applications > Browser > Bookmarks & Recents tab and scroll down until you see “Bookmark this page.” Select that option, then enter https://yourwebsiteurl/wp-login as a name with no spaces before or after it; also make sure there are no special characters like dashes between words! Select OK twice when done editing these settings so they’ll take effect on future visits too!
Now you know the fastest way to login into your WordPress Admin account. Reach out to Torro Media for all your WordPress needs!