Torro Media is a fast-growing digital agency that focuses on complete business transformation. We are built on a positive attitude and great culture, which are hugely important in a tight-knit work community.
We are looking for an SEO/SEM expert to manage all search engine optimization and marketing activities. You will be responsible for managing all SEO activities such as content strategy, link building, and keyword strategy to increase rankings on all major search networks. You will also manage all SEM campaigns in order to maximize ROI.
The candidate we are looking for will be a great addition to that atmosphere and be willing to be a “Swiss Army Knife” of marketing, ready to learn and adjust wherever needed. Let’s go!
- Develop optimization strategies that increase the company's search engine results rankings
- Execute tests, collect and analyze data and results, identify trends and insights in order to achieve maximum ROI in paid search campaigns
- Track, report, and analyze website analytics and PPC initiatives and campaigns
- Manage campaign expenses, staying on budget, estimating monthly costs and reconciling discrepancies
- Research SEO keywords to use throughout the company's website and marketing materials
- Set measurable goals that demonstrate improvement in marketing efforts
- Monitor daily performance metrics to understand SEO strategy performance
- Efficiently communicate with other marketing professionals to align goals
- Collaborate with others within the marketing department to manage SEO strategy
- Write compelling and high-quality website content, including blog posts and page descriptions
- Update content and website links for maximum optimization and search engine rankings
- Perform ongoing keyword discovery, expansion and optimization
- Research and implement search engine optimization recommendations
- Research and analyze competitor advertising links
- Develop and implement link building strategy
- Work with the development team to ensure SEO best practices are properly implemented on newly developed code
- Work with editorial and marketing teams to drive SEO in content creation and content programming
- Recommend changes to website architecture, content, linking and other factors to improve SEO positions for target keywords.
- Two to three years of experience in successfully developing and executing SEO campaigns
- Proven SEM experience managing PPC campaigns
- A degree in digital marketing or a related business field
- Understanding of search engine algorithms and ranking methods
- In-depth experience with website analytics tools (e.g, Google Analytics, NetInsight, Omniture, WebTrends)
- Solid understanding of performance marketing, conversion, and online customer acquisition
- Knowledge of keyword research and data mining tools
- Able to complete competitive analysis of other companies within the industry
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills (email, phone, etc.)
- Comfortable analyzing high volumes of data on a daily basis
- Familiarity with WordPress or other content management systems
- Experience with other aspects of marketing, such as customer growth and promotion, is a plus
TOOLS TO KNOW
Benefits of Becoming a Bull
If you missed it on our main Careers page, be sure to check out some of the added benefits of working at Torro Media and how we can help support your goals and desired lifestyle.